The best way to support our work is to buy books directly from our website. Otherwise, order with your local independent bookstore.
If you cannot order from our site or with your local shop, our books are available from many internet bookstores: Barnes&Noble [USA], Chapters/Indigo [Canada], Powells.com [worldwide], AbeBooks.com [worldwide], and Amazon.
Order direct from our Distributors:
You can telephone, fax, or e-mail your book order to the University of Toronto Press [for Canada], to University of Chicago Press [for the USA and Internationally], and to Central Books [for the UK and Ireland]. See below for the telephone numbers, fax numbers, websites and e-mail.
Please use the title, author name, and ISBN as these appear on this web-site or catalogue. You can use a credit card or check.
For bookstores, institutions, libraries, wholesalers and for individuals in Canada:
University of Toronto Press
5201 Dufferin Street
Toronto, Ontario, M3H 5T8
- Canadian telephone orders: 1-800-565-9523
- Canadian fax orders: 1-800-221-9985
- By Email: email@example.com
- Via their website: www.UTPpublishing.com
In the USA and internationally for bookstores, institutions, libraries, wholesalers and individuals:
University of Chicago Press
Chicago Distribution Center
11030 South Langley Avenue
Chicago, IL 60628
- USA telephone orders: +1 800 621 2736
- International orders: +1 773 702 7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or visit them on-line at http://press.uchicago.edu/
From anywhere in the UK or Ireland, individuals, bookstores and institutions:
50 Freshwater Road
Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX
- Telephone orders: +44(0)20 8525 8800
- Fax orders: +44(0)0208 599 2694
- Email: email@example.com
- or visit them on-line at http://www.centralbooks.com
Outside Canada, all prices listed are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated.
All Black Rose Books contain Canada shared Cataloguing in Publication Data from 1980 and Library of Congress numbers from 1990.